Lately, I’ve been battling migraines. I don’t know why all of a sudden I’m getting them, after not having them for awhile. So I’ve got recipes lined up, I can’t wait to share but for today I’m still under the weather, I decided I would share different ways I found online on how to decorate Halloween treats, that anyone can do.
Decorating can be lots of fun, which is something I love doing. Not everyone has amazing decorating skills, so I wanted to share with you different ways you can have great looking desserts with minimal efforts. Showing you that even a novice can create amazing looking treats. Below are 6 Ways Anyone Can Decorate A Halloween Dessert:
1. Using Oreos and M & M’s as eyeballs all over @ Monster Eye Cake
2. Using candies to create a scene @ Linus Great Graham Pumpkin Patch
3. googly eyes make everything better @ The Idea Room
4. play with your food @ Fork & Beans
5. fruit roll ups are a must needed supply @ Betty Crocker
6. healthy is just as sweet @ Frugal Coupon Living
**all images are taken from the site I got the idea from.**
What are your favorite ways to eat your Halloween treats?