My two girls have the best student teacher whom we all adore. So when I found out today was their last day, we had to make a fun simple appreciation gift for all they have done for my girls. Here’s what the candy filled vase I came up with.
Teacher Appreciation Gift
*makes 2 candy filled vases
1. Pick the berries off the stem.
2. Using your hot glue gun and glue 2 little bunches of berries together.
3. Wrap the berries around the vase where you like, I did around the top since it wasn’t working doing the bottom of it. Hot glue your last piece around the vase. It’ll look like this:
4. Pull 1 flower off the stem and glue it wherever you like.
5. Dump 1 bag of candy in the vase.
6. Place on little bunch inside the vase & use remaining candy bag to fill the vase. I added the flower since it looked nice and to take up space since my candy didn’t come to the top without it.
~Viola, you simple cute gift is done~